I gotta tell you something!

Friday, February 12, 2010

still in womb

she cuddles and imagines me,
while pampering her big tummy
lying upside down, I try to streach
my head and toe,little more

I could listen to her voice,
but just cant react to any noise
my heart is beating loud
and dad loves to feel that sound

I could sense the sunshine out
I kick hard,
when i want my presence felt


body and brain are now perfectly fine,
just the skin needs,
to be given little more shine
two months more, m still to grow
little more chubby in my mumma's womb
posted by Jyoti at 2:05 PM

2 Comments:

Hey this is lovely and beautiful. I can feel the emotions and feelings attached to it.

Wish you a great luck ahead and take care of urself.

February 12, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

All the best!

March 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home