I gotta tell you something!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thank you


It was a very usual evening, when he called me up and made it special which i will cherish for lifetime. From last few days we have started sharing long calls which is diminishing the gap between us, whether of age or geographical boundaries.He is concerned about my future, life and above all the promise, which i made last month. He is happy with my decision of attaining a new tag to my qualifications. He is among those people, who means a lot by saying less.

Yesterday he called me up and said, " I will be the happiest person in this world, if you fulfill your promise". I just cannot forget the way he said.I could feel his eyes shining with proud, as he feels i deserve it, in this life. Still the echo of his voice is there in my heart.

I am yet to be part of his family, but he already has made me a part of his life and happiness.He is an amazing person and the best father-in-law.

I promise i'll do that.

Thankyou papaji.
posted by Jyoti at 1:44 PM

18 Comments:

That was touchy.
i can only connect to the posts through clues..
still best wishes for all that you try for..
take care..

August 2, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 2, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

:D :D

August 2, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

beautiful...

August 3, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

lovely !!!!

August 4, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

haha...we saw bright green light here!!

August 4, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

u r lucky :)


Alok

August 7, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

i have read once.. and seem like you done good work.

August 18, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

You are lucky to have one dear!!!! I can only wish ....because many times life plays such a game that you only get to hear stories about him ...he was so loving husband and a father too so you can imagine how he would have been as a FIL....!
Keep your promise as you have everyone's blessings dear
All the best
Cheers

August 23, 2008 at 3:27 AM  

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘I gotta tell you something!’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

August 25, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Hey dost :)

Kaisi ho????

Your new post sounds that u are verry hapyy....good to know that and ur lucky one u c.....

I was lost in someother world since last many months....i have not posted any thing till date...got ur msg on my last post....hope to come back soon,....

till then take care and be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Take Care
Vikas{V}

August 30, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Very touching post. All the best to you. Tc.

September 2, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Jyoti,heart touching blog....Love your parents....it's very good nature.....thanks

September 15, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Hi Jyoti ,
Very touching post. All the best to you.
http://dev-poetry.blogspot.com/

September 24, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

Bonding with your Father In Law is rare... but it can be a great thing to have... lucky you! :)

September 29, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

You are very lucky

http://harneetsingh.blog.co.in

December 5, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

wow girl .. u r lucky there..

December 16, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Wish every faily has this kind of bonding. Very forward looking and socially committed attitude.
Congratulation!
Coincidentally I am reading (part of my project) the Ontario gov. legislation for child support/enforcement and indeed realizing the two sides of life as I am reading both flavors side by side!

May 14, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home