I gotta tell you something!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Time for new turn..

Many times i have been told that, rather than change nothing is permanent. Well, its very true.
It must be happening with everyone...and Yes with me too. Everything, has a time frame, whether they are seasons or sessions. My life has a time frame of three months. Since last four years, I have noticed that something very strange, new..rather surprising happens after every three months. Life takes either U, L or T turn.
U turn..when life become exactly, what it was before few months. Life moved so fast that, after coming back at the same point, I wonder as if it was reality. How your life can bring you again at the same..exactly same point from where you started.
L turn..when life gave me no option, rather then following the "only" path i had. It was turn because, every thing was new, very unexpected but had to follow it.
Then sometime, it put me on T turn...It was the time when I had some options, to follow the path I want to.
These days, I am on the edge fof U turn, and two and half months have passed, when life has not shown me any new surprise...few days to go. Lets see if history repeats again and if my observation was correct..this time i will be offered T turn. Let see....I am ready god for your new surprise.

Labels:

posted by Jyoti at 7:37 PM

6 Comments:

hey thanks for dropping by.

And by the way what would you do when you don't have time even for contemplating what had happened or if you hit a plateau - when nothing changes.

March 24, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Good !!
Means in financial language ur turning time is quarterly..:)
I also like changes ,some turns, some moves in life….. actually these days m not trying to move fast, I want to fly slow… And also wish for u the same… wish that good gives u a fly.. smooth and traffic free..:)
Fly for a best life, best work and in which field u are ….!!

God bless U jyoti.!!!

March 24, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

I donno about these turns!
cuz i have never had any turns so far!
My life has been on the "I" road without any turns! that means Im constaly fucked by life! no changes at all!
I hope I see a curve soon!
and I wish that u see that T turn u are looking for soon!
Good luck!

-I

March 24, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

T or L or U.. wtr it'll be.. i just wish that may you get right turn in your life always..
God bless you..

March 27, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

hmm good , so u also continue here.
m thought u stopped posting ...

eh? what is this turn.... i donn`t have valid licence of driving so m put myself on footpath... means just leave urself with time , only do u efforts and enjoy life....:)

but if we talk in ur language thn some time m crossed with 'z'/'O' type path also....:)

so just get ur right path....and keep rocking and smiling.. :)

March 30, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

@anand: life changes sir!!!

@story teller: Thank you for all your good wishes.

@impressionist: Your time wil also come very soon Jeevy. I am not the priviledge one to have these turns in life. Everybody has to go through this. It was just my turn.

@Hhope :Thnks

@deeps:If you are "alive" means you are licensed for this drive..dont worry you are also moving towards a big turn in life..even u know that. :)

March 31, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home